3. An aid project to introduce Aquaponics to the Pacific Islands for food security, niche-scale business opportunity and to assist islander diets.
4. Release of Version 2.0 of our popular hobby-scale aquaponic system media bed sizing calculator.
5. Aquaponics training facility at Fiji National University (FNU), Fiji.
6. Aquaponics learning center for Winun Ngari Aboriginal Coorporation in Derby, western Kimberley, Western Australia.
7. Small commercial aquaponics for Australian native foods production in Perth, Western Australia.
8. SymbiponicsTM commercial scale aquaponics system at Southern Organics in Alabama, USA.